Friday, October 18, 2013

Bring Summer to Fall











What's up everyone! Are you guys ready for fall yet? It's not that we have much of a choice, but feeling ready for something is far better than resisting change. I mean, what's the point of resisting it when it is going to happen anyways, right? I personally love fall for it's breezy, cool nights, at least here in New York. No more sticky humidity which lasts for months in the summer. ugh! At least, the weather in New York is perfect now, not too cold  not too hot. Just nice. Perfect for long evening walks. Just throw on your light-weighted jacket or a cardigan over your summer dress and you are ready to go. 

And, so I was ready to go to see this amazing fashionista tree:)
This is my brother's discovery. He brought me over here without telling me what it was. He thought that I should really really really see something unusual. I've never seen this kind of creative work in my life. And when I saw it I was pleasantly surprised. Imagine someone took her/his (but I'm assuming it's her, but can't be sure though) time to knit all these beautiful pieces to dress this tree. What a lucky tree! It's probably one of the luckiest trees that got styled:) Whoever styled it, did an awesome job. That's all I can say. To my surprise The Fashionista Tree and I were dressed alike, same color combinations. And, there I was standing next to the gorgeous tree wearing a knitted blue cardigan...

As you can see, I wore thr blue Ralph Lauren cardigan over the F21 flower-power dress. I also used the dresses' belt to create a strap for the handmade wool wallet to make it look like a purse. Just created a big loop by tying the ends of the belt and put it through the top part of the wallet. Well, I think it's a clutch because it doesn't have any partings in it. I carried my cell phone, keys and a small wallet inside. Oh, I also had a lipstick inside. Very important detail to let you know:) Ok, I am running out of words which means it's time to wrap it up. Hope you enjoyed the pictures. You can always ask questions and leave comments here. Have a great day/night!

Ralph Lauren cardigan, Forever21 dress, Tommy Hilfiger booties, bracelets from 99 cent-kinda store, handmade clutch and silver earrings are from Kyrgyzstan.

Note: This post has been posted on www.thehappyhandsandfeet.com ( my other blog). 

xo,

Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment