Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Polka Dots + Snowflakes






Hi everyone! How's your life going? Finally, I'm back on track with blogging and many other things that I haven't been able to do due to my back injury. It was a perfect time to injure something (it's a joke in case you think I'm being serious). All this time it was extremely cold here in New York, one snow storm after another. So, I guess what I meant to say is that I didn't really feel like I was missing out on a lot of fun. But, now I'm feeling better than ever and sooo ready for spring.

I can't even put into words how ready I am. Can't wait to see people wearing bright colors and light jackets. Not to say that dark colors aren't fun. I think, it's just the matter of adding fun elements. For example, here I wore a shirt with polka dots. I also added triangle bracelets to make the entire look more interesting to explore. This kind of looks can be worn to special occasions, or you can even go clubbing. I like wearing loose tops because they are comfortable and they allow me to move around freely as if I'm in my PJs. As you already know, I'm a big fan of stylishly comfortable looks. Hope you enjoyed this post. I'll see you soon. Have a great day/night.

H&M top, G by Guess pants, BCBG shoes and the snowflakes from God:)

xoxo,

Toscha

No comments:

Post a Comment